CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
- Unless otherwise arranged, all bookings are Saturday to Saturday. Short breaks may be accepted at short notice (more likely during the winter)
- The house must be vacated by 10AM on the morning of departure to allow our caretaker to prepare for the next guests.
- No smoking on the premises.
- A deposit of 1/3 of the total cost is required when booking.
- The balance must be paid not later than 10 weeks before the holiday or we reserve the right to re-let.
- In the event of cancellation, any payments will only be refunded if we are
able to re-let the property. A cancellation fee of £100 will be retained.
- A security deposit is required to be paid not later than two weeks before the holiday. This will be £100 for a couple and £150 for a larger party, and will be repaid after the holiday, minus the cost of any damage incurred.
- Payment should be by cash (registered post), cheque, Paypal, bank transfer. Any fees or charges to be met by sender.
- We give a discount for couples except at peak periods - see Availability web page.
- Central heating oil, electricity and coal are included in the price up to a combined maximum of £100 per week. Any usage above this will be charged at cost.